contact elected officials
Call or email our elected officials to let them know where you stand regarding the B&P Tunnel Project.
Governor Wesley Moore - Share your idea
State Senator Antonio Hayes, District 40
Delegate Marlon Amprey, District 40
Delegate Frank Conaway, Jr., District 40
Delegate Melissa Wells, District 40
Mayor Brandon Scott
City Council President Nick Mosby
Councilman James Torrence, District 7
Councilman John Bullock, District 9
Councilman Eric Costello, District 11
Please do not allow the B&P Tunnel project to shake our foundations, damage our homes, devalue our lifetime investments, industrialize our residential neighborhood, pollute the air at our schools, and endanger our community with noise, toxins, explosives, nuclear waste, and other hazards.
Other Talking Points:
- A construction site for 10 years! Do not condemn my child to growing up in a dangerous, noisy, polluting construction site.
- Of course – shafting West Baltimore AGAIN for some big money corporate project that hurts us and doesn’t benefit us. We are so tired of being only seen as “in the way.” Apparently we don’t count at all in some mysterious ‘greater good’ equation.
- Shame on Amtrak for appropriating the name of Frederick Douglass for this corporate welfare project that HARMS black communities! I am deeply offended by this callous public relations ploy.
- I have lived here for ______ years as the backbone population of Baltimore City. Why doesn’t my voice count? How can you just run over us this way?
- Have you looked at the big picture for Baltimore? The B&P Tunnels are just one part - the spending and disruption will continue with the Union tunnels on the East side, and every bridge and structure along the way. Baltimore is already suffering population loss. Why drive more residents out? Are you planning on sacrificing the whole city to industrialization?